November 20, 2009
Annual PurrFurMance Review
1. Quantity of Output. Mom did pretty good on this one. We post every day and she makes sure she lets us post when she goes away. Of course, she does go away too much in our opinion.
2. Quality of Output. Mom doesn't get super marks in this department. Her photos are just okay and she isn't creative with our poses like Daisy's Mom or talented like the Zoolatry Human. She does try, so we'll give her some credit for that.
3. Client Pawticipation. Mom just recently added a linky to our email. We do have our own email address and she does pass on mail that we get in her name. We share her Facebook page too.
4. Pawticipation. We give her high marks on this one. We've participated in lots of fun stuff this year. We took part in the Christmas Card Exchange, International Box Day, Secret Paws, Catwalk Caturday, Paw-it-forward, World Cat Day, Blogblast for Peace, Toehawk Challenge, Tocktober, World Cat Day, Hansel's Halloween Costume Contest, Baby Patches Halloween Costume Contest, Sniffie was Cat of the Week AND Cat of the Day on Catster, various house trashing parties, Photo Hunters, NOMs day, National Hairball awareness day, we've been LOL cats, Meow like a Pirate Day, Hams of the Werld tour. Wow - we were super busy!!
5. Client Satisfaction. We hope our pals are happy with our blog. Mom would like to be able to improve the quality of her photos, but we're not holding our breath!!
6. Overall rating! We give Mom 24 Paws up! We think she's doing a good job. Of course, there's always room for improvement. Maybe next year we'll be able to say our photos are great!!
We love you Mom!!