December 13, 2011

Travel Tuesday with Flat Tamir

On Sunday of last week I was sitting in the dining room minding my own business when I was stuffed into this flatcat suitcase!!!




When it finally opened up I got a big surprise!  I was on a CRUISE SHIP!  I was going with Mom and Dad on a cruise on the Carnival Valor from Miami!  How exciting!!






Mom is cool, she brought a little Christmas Tree to decorate our cabin!!



I'm going to snooze now so I can be ready for my adventures.  Mom says I won't be able to get off on the islands but I'm sure I'll have loads of fun on the ship!!

11 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

This is very exciting! We luf to read your adventures!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! What a great trip! And you get a real bed that's even turned down!

Teddy Westlife said...

What a totally awesome trip!

Unknown said...

Mes can't wait to sees yous on a jet ski!!
Kisses
Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, you are sailing the high seas, Tamir! How exciting!!!

We hope you and your parents have lots of fun. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, you have some cool adventures!

BeadedTail said...

You get to do way more fun stuff than your sisfurs Tamir!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Must be really exciting Flat Tamir to be on a BIG boat !
Hope you will have a great trip to Florida !

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What fun for you Tamir. We are going to show our Beans this because they never take us with them.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! How exciting!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a great Mom you have, Tamir! She even packed up a Christmas tree!