UPDATE.....My Mom's blood wasn't up to where they would like it, but it didn't go down any either so NO TRANSFUSION! Thanks for the purrs and prayers. We hope it goes up enough for chemo next week.
I sure hope I'm not asking for too many purrs and prayers but it's Monday again and we really need a good blood report for my Mom today. We don't want her to need a transfusion. Please send her purrs and prayers for a good blood count. I'm going to wait at the door until I see her!