Answer Your Cat's Question Day
Ever wonder what your cat's really thinking when he's staring at you? Well today's the day to seriously consider what is that's on your cat's mind? In observance of Answer Your Cat's Question Day, take a moment to gaze into your cat's eyes, chitter-chatter with him or her, observe it's cute body language and ask yourself, "Just what is this cat saying to me?" I'll bet you'll find the answer...
Observed: January 22, annually
Since today is National Answer your Cat's Questions Day. We have a few questions for Mom and we know she can't ignore them today.
1. Why don't we have Stinky Goodness all day long? We think it should be available 24/7.
2. We like to sleep on your pillow, why do you think your head should be there???
3. Can we sell the woofie on Ebay? We'll split the green papers with you.
4. Why do you feel the need to capture effurything we do with the flashy box? We would like privacy sometimes...how would you like it if we photographed you on the human litterbox???
5. Toys are important. We are cats. Everything is a toy for us. Why don't you understand that?
6. Chairs....see question #5.
7. Napping is a major sport for us, why don't you beans nap more?
8. Why do you try to close the bathroom door? Don't you understand that we worry that you could be in danger in there and we might have to save you from being flushed away???
9. Why do you use that silly voice when you talk to us? We don't change our meow when we speak to you.
10. . About #9.....why don't you meow? Why should WE learn a different language??
11. We like to whap things. Why don't you put more things on the counter for us to whap?
12. When can we do this again?
So what are you going to ask YOUR beans???