Sunday was Answer Your Cat's Questions Day. Click HERE to see our post. We were REALLY surprised when we actually GOT answers from Mom. We're not sure we LIKE the answers but we did get them!
1. Why don't we have Stinky Goodness all day long? We think it should be available 24/7. Silly kitties....you have your dry kibble available 24/7 and if you had Stinky Goodness all day long it wouldn't be "special"
2. We like to sleep on your pillow, why do you think your head should be there??? Um....have you noticed that it isn't there when YOU get up on the pillow to sleep? Do you think it's comfy to sleep with my head scrunched down like that?
3. Can we sell the woofie on Ebay? We'll split the green papers with you. No, you can't. End of discussion. Cubby is a sweet woofie and your pal
4. Why do you feel the need to capture effurything we do with the flashy box? We would like privacy sometimes...how would you like it if we photographed you on the human litterbox??? Considering the fact that you NEVER let me in there alone I guess that whole privacy thing isn't really something you believe in.
5. Toys are important. We are cats. Everything is a toy for us. Why don't you understand that? Green papers are NOT toys. If you play with them and chew them or scoot them under the dishwasher where they disappear there are less of them to buy treats with.
6. Chairs....see question #5. Um....you already take over all the chairs....that's why I'm typing sitting at the edge of my chair.
7. Napping is a major sport for us, why don't you beans nap more? Good question - you're definitely smarter than humans when it comes to napping!
8. Why do you try to close the bathroom door? Don't you understand that we worry that you could be in danger in there and we might have to save you from being flushed away??? As you know, I've stopped closing the door until AFTER you come in with me...much easier that way :)
9. Why do you use that silly voice when you talk to us? We don't change our meow when we speak to you. Silly voice?
10. . About #9.....why don't you meow? Why should WE learn a different language?? You seem to do a great job communicating in your own language!!
11. We like to whap things. Why don't you put more things on the counter for us to whap? You mean like those nice glasses or the treat bags? It seems you do a good enough job without me adding to the whap fest!
12. When can we do this again? Next year?
Speaking of #7......we're going to do that right now.....want to join us Mom?