August 1, 2026

Caturday Cat Art

Mom made a new Facebook Cover photo for August.  Do you like it?



 We're joining Athena's Caturday Art Blog Hop




See more Caturday Cat Art HERE.

21 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

New Facebook photo is perfect!

Hugs, Pam and Teddy

Zoolatry said...

Sunrise with the beach-y girls ... it's purr-fect!

Lynn and Precious said...

It is purrfect of you too.

messymimi said...

Yes!

Eastside Cats said...

Very pretty.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Lovely!

carol l mck said...

Adorable and creative FB page of you beautiful girls ~
Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Love the header for August, cute kitties and image.
Happy Caturday! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cute! Reesie & Noelle look so sweet. Happy Saturday Critters! Arnoldo #30

My Mind's Eye said...

I ADORE IT...AND YOU TWO ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS BEACH GIRLIES I KNOW
HUGS CECILIA

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love it...very summery and fun! Hugs, Diane

meowmeowmans said...

That's so sweet, Reesie and Noelle. We love it!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

so pretty girls!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's beautiful you two!

Katie Isabella said...

I DO like it. I didn't know you were on FB!

Kitties Blue said...

Yes, it is meowvolous. Mom Sharon’s art gets better and better. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

pilch92 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pilch92 said...

I love it. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

It's beautiful!

The J-Cats said...

That FB cover is absolutely beautiful!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, we would be happy to come and chill with you at that beach!"