Pages

August 7, 2026

Friendly Fill-ins and Flashback Friday

 We're pawticipating in Friendly Fill-ins sponsored by Four Legged Furballs and 15 and Meowing.


We took turns.  Noelle, Mom, Periwinkle, and Reesie
1. __Stocking up on Churus__ was money well spent.
2. Buying some programs_was a big waste of money.
3. If I became famous, it would most likely be because _of my Adventures with Stinky__.
4. __My floof is purrfect so no worst hairstyles (furstyles?) for me__ was the worst hairstyle I’ve ever had.




Today is also Flashback Friday hosted by  Fivesibes

Angel Cousin Trooper sure was LONG!

13 comments:

  1. Those are some great feelings this morning. And I would say that angel was definitely long in the back bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always love seeing Cousin Trooper. Gibbs is long like that. You all did better with the fill-ins than we did. Stinky thought he and Periwinkle were already famous. MOL! Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his everlasting love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet kitty flash back photo ~ fun fillins ~ Hugs ^_^

    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dousin Trooper OMCs what a handsome Tuxie...I know the ladies all got weak in the knees.
    I agree the adventures of Stinky and Periwinkle are amazing
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaplin: "That Angel Cousin Trooper sure could stretch! Just like me!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Theodore is long, too, though not quite as long as Cousin Trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just stocked up on Churus too; Henry really likes 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angel Trooper was a handsome boy. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Money spent on churros is definitely well spent.XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those were fun answers and we miss that Angel Trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Churus are always loved.

    Angel Cousin Trooper was long, you are so right. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trooper was long and most handsome for sure. I bought some of the Churus "cups" for Ted and he really did NOT like them so we're back to the "tubes". Churus are his favorite treat so I thought "any Churu is a good Churu" but I was wrong! Happy Caturday!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Se nota que está súper relajado. Me encanta. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Trooper was a beauty! And tall! Thanks for joining in our #FlashbackFriday blog hop! And I have to answer your fun fill-ins!
    1. Anything for my grandchildren and FiveSibes__ was money well spent.
    2. Buying a (never-opened) wagon cart_was a big waste of money.
    3. If I became famous, it would most likely be because _of my FiveSibes (they even received more cards than me!).
    4. __Short shag__ was the worst hairstyle I’ve ever had.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur visiting our blog and purring us a message!
The Florida Furkids and Angels Sniffie, Tamir and Clifford