That is definitely our kind of meeting. Whenever Mom sees a couple of us together, she thinks we are plotting something. MOL! She’s probably right. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his everlasting love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
14 comments:
the perfect meeting
Oh my I'm laughing at that cartoon. Precious only takes baths and sleeps nowadays.
Now that's the kind of meeting I wouldn't mind attending!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy
MOL MOL MOL what a fun toon
Hugs Cecilia
Bwahahahahahaha. Brilliant. I spewed my coffee.
Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Fantastic toon ~ great meeting ~ Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
Seems purrfectly obvious!
Hahaha!
now THAT"S the kind of meeting we could all attend !! ☺☺♥♥
TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE! I loved that!
Cute and accurate. :)
Heeheehee! It's the most important business of all.
MOL! That's exactly right!
That is definitely our kind of meeting. Whenever Mom sees a couple of us together, she thinks we are plotting something. MOL! She’s probably right. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his everlasting love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
MOL...Happy Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞
Post a Comment