Hi Noelle, It's me Sawyer. I just had to tell you how beautiful you look today and everyday. I would Zoom call with you, if we had Zoom here, but instead I hope you will dream of me, as I dream of you. I love you with all my heart ❣️ Thanks for hopping today so I could see you. XOXO, Sawyer
16 comments:
You definitely make a great Cat Exec Officer. Hopefully you can order meals via that laptop too! 😉
Have an awesome week
ERin
But sweet one, do you know the paws-word?
I bet I didn't come back to tell Reesie happy Gotcha Day. If that was on Friday when blogger was acting up I certainly meant to. Happy Sunday
Hi Noelle, It's me Sawyer. I just had to tell you how beautiful you look today and everyday. I would Zoom call with you, if we had Zoom here, but instead I hope you will dream of me, as I dream of you. I love you with all my heart ❣️ Thanks for hopping today so I could see you. XOXO, Sawyer
Noelle
MOL MOL a Zoom call you are a funny girl
Hugs Cecilia
Charlee: "Wow, Noelle, you have got quite an interesting set of coworkers! How do you keep from chattering at the hamster and the mice?"
Noelle, I haven't been on a Zoom call in months, but would be happy to join you. Maybe I'll get Henry to meow out also.
Nice laptop!
We’ll Zoom with you!!
What a lovely photo and you are so ready to Zoom cal with the world.
Marjorie and Toulouse
Beautiful selfie sweet Noelle and we'l zoom right in too!
Mudpie says she'll hop on after her nap!
Beautiful selfie. XO
We will, Noelle. Call us on Zoom now, okay?
You can zoom with Link Linker the Stinker, he wouldn’t mind tattling on us!
That is the coolest laptop. What did you do with the mouse? :)
Post a Comment