January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday - a super award

We received this cool award from the Zemeks! We love the picture of the two Giraffes and we love to read the Zemeks blog too!!

There are so many wonderful blogs that we enjoy reading every day. Since Mom has started using the Google Reader we get to see more of our friends daily (even though we don't always post). We are slowly building our blog list on the reader and are finding a lot of the blogs we loved when we used to do entrecard drops.

We are going to pass this wonderful award on to:

Sweet Praline

Ozark Mountain Cats

The Island Cats

The Furry Kids

Peanut Butter and Jenny

It was hard to narrow our choices down, but we knew we had to keep it to five. We love so many blogs!! If you've gotten this award already, or are too busy to post it, we understand!! If you haven't received it and want to post it just because of the cute graphic, please feel free to take it for your blog.

Thank you again!!!

11 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. Mom said she will help me post it this weekend.

Daisy said...

Congratulations! It sure is a cute award!

Chrissie said...

It is HARD to rebuild your blog list, isn't it? I'm STILL rediscoverin' folks I used to visit all the time, but lost in the Blogroller Blackout of '08. I'm glad you come to see me, tho'. I miss you if you didn't!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award!

Brownie said...

We use google reader too, but google reader has been playing jokes to us lately: Imagine I post at 9:00AM, than the post appears at 8:00PM! Fortunately, this don't happen always.
PS: Can I take the award to our blog?

The Creek Cats said...

Concats on your very well deserved award!

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

Thank you for the neat award. We're going to put it on our page as soon as Giggles learns which buttons to push.

Quill and Greyson said...

Concats!

The Island Cats said...

Oh that's a wonderful award! We thinks giraffes are purrty cool too! And thanks so much for passing it on to us!

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

Thank you!!! So excited to get this! hahaha I showed PB and I think she was excited too cuz she started whapping the screen and trying to eat it!

And haven't seen this one before! So Cute!

As soon as I get her new site up and running I will post the award over there and send it on! Crossing fingers that it will be Tuesday!

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations on your award! And thanks for passing it on to us. I promise I won't let Titus eat it. heh heh

EG