Ever wonder what your cat's really thinking when he's staring at you? Well today's the day to seriously consider what is that's on your cat's mind? In observance of Answer Your Cat's Question Day, take a moment to gaze into your cat's eyes, chitter-chatter with him or her, observe it's cute body language and ask yourself, "Just what is this cat saying to me?" I'll bet you'll find the answer...
Observed: January 22, annually
We've been thinking about our questions for a few weeks. We notice some of them are the same as last year - we STILL don't have answers!! Here are our questions for Mom...
1. Why do you feel the need to capture effurything we do with the flashy box? We would like privacy sometimes...how would you like it if we photographed you on the litterbox???
2. Toys are important. We are cats. Everything is a toy for us. Why don't you understand that?
3. Chairs....see question #2.
4. Why don't we have our own Facebook page? Are you afraid we'll have more friends than you do?
5. Why do you use that silly voice when you talk to us? We don't change our meow when we speak to you.
6. About #5.....why don't you meow? Why should WE learn a different language??
7. Sniffie still wants to know if she can sell Ellie and Allie on Ebay. She's willing to split the green papers with you!
8. We like dancing with BillySweetFeets on Tuesdays. Why do you have to do that screechy singing thing and ruin it for us? We're going to get little tiny noice cancelling headphones soon.
9. Your credit card has Hello Kitty on it. Doesn't that mean it's ours?
10. Can we sell the woofies on Ebay????
What questions are you asking your beans today???