We got this really nice award a few weeks ago from our pal Pumpkinpuddy. It's called The Versitle Blogger award. Mom's been a slacker and is just getting around to posting it.
Here are the rules:
The rules that came with the award say, I need to Thank the person that presented this award to us, tell you 7 things about me that you don't know, pass it on to 15 bloggers whom I have recently discovered and think are fantastic and notify them that they received an award.
We want to thank Pumpkinpuddy for passing this super award to us. Here are 7 things you don't know about us.
1. We the Girlz (Angel Sniffie, Ellie, Allie) are lilac point Birmans. We know you already knew that, but did you know that Birmans are the Sacred Cats of Burma? There is a cool legend about us HERE.
2. Tamir's name means "Tall and Stately like a Palm Tree" Mom didn't know we were going to live in Florida when he told her his name!
3. The woofies sleep even later than Mom most days.
4. We love stinky goodness but only get a small can split between us....isn't that illegal??
5. Cousin Trooper used to live with us before he went to live with Auntie El.
6. Ellie and Tamir have both been in cat shows. Ellie is a Premier in CFA.
7. Allie likes to paw on the closet doors as soon as Mom and Dad fall asleep. They REALLY love this.
We're supposed to pass this on to 15 other bloggers but we know many of you have already done this (yeah Mom.....you took too long to post ours). Thanks again to Pumpkinpuddy!