Our pal Huffle posted this: "Two years ago the Cat Blogosphere hosted the Cat-O-Lympics and everyone had such a good time that I thought we'd do it again. If you don't remember the last time, or you weren't even blogging then, you can check out the event on my blog here, here, here, here, here and here. Other cats hosted different events on their blogs too, and that's what is going to happen this year"
So those are the rules. Here's how to enter:
- You must submit your entry to me no later than Friday 13th July (whatever time zone you're in).
- You must email me your picture, together with the name of the cat/dog competing AND a link to your blog by sending it to sharonAT friendsfurever dot com.
- Competing in this event means that you are giving me permission to use your picture for the Cat-O-Lympics 2012.
- Your picture does not have to be new but you must not have used it in the previous Cat-O-Lympics 2010.
- Each cat or dog can enter each event once.
- Entry is open to all cats and dogs. You do not need to have a blog to enter.
Here is a list of the other events being hosted during the Olympics:
Allie, Ellie, Tamir, Cubby and Clifford are hosting Smackdown. Hey ---- that's US!!
Wally, Ernie and Zoey are hosting Synchronised Snoozing. Check their blog in coming days for information on how to enter.
Cory and her family are hosting Balance Beam. Information on how to enter will be up soon on their blog.
The Katnip Lounge kitties are hosting Counter Surfing. Information on how to enter will be up soon on their blog.
Penelope and Kozmo are hosting High Jump. Check their blog in coming days for information on how to enter.
DaisyMae Maus is hosting Team Lounging. Information on how to enter will be up soon at their blog.
Callie and Sassy are hosting Competitive Nip Bliss Out. Check their blog for instructions on how to enter soon.
Kashim, Othello and Salome are hosting Fierceful Yawning - give us your biggest yawn. Information on how to enter will be on their blog soon.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at the address noted above, or leave me a comment here.