Answer Your Cat's Question Day
Ever wonder what your cat's really thinking when he's staring at you? Well today's the day to seriously consider what is that's on your cat's mind? In observance of Answer Your Cat's Question Day, take a moment to gaze into your cat's eyes, chitter-chatter with him or her, observe it's cute body language and ask yourself, "Just what is this cat saying to me?" I'll bet you'll find the answer...
Observed: January 22, annually. NOTICE anything about that date? Yep....it was YESTERDAY!!! Mom FORGOT to post our questions. Our first questions SHOULD be "HOW could she forget and where can we get a new Mom?"
For our BELATED National Answer your Cat's Questions Day, we have a few questions for Mom and we know she can't ignore them today.
1. Why don't we have Stinky Goodness all day long? We think it should be available 24/7. Noelle is a growing girl and we need to help her get bigger by having LOTS of Stinky Goodness!
2. We like to sleep on your pillow, why do you think your head should be there???
3. Why don't you spend more time working on our blog and helping us visit our friends?
4. Why do you feel the need to capture effurything we do with the flashy box? We would like privacy sometimes...how would you like it if we photographed you on the human litterbox???
5. Toys are important. We are cats. Everything is a toy for us. Why don't you understand that? Noelle needs more nip toys (yeah....let's put it on Noelle!)
6. Chairs....see question #5. Everything is ours!
7. Napping is a major sport for us, why don't you beans nap more?
8. Why do you try to close the bathroom door? Don't you understand that we worry that you could be in danger in there and we might have to save you from being flushed away???
9. Why do you use that silly voice when you talk to us? We don't change our meow when we speak to you.
10. . About #9.....why don't you meow? Why should WE learn a different language??
11. We like to whap things. Why don't you put more things on the counter for us to whap?
12. When can we do this again?
So what did you ask YOUR beans???