June 20, 2018

Wordy Wednesday

Our pal Cathy Keisha started this cool meme and a lot of our friends are doing this so we're joining in.  It's called 12 Amazing things about You.


We're all going to take a turn at this and today is Allie's turn!!


  1. What’s your favorite number?  16 because that's how old I am
  2. What’s your dream job?  To be assistant to my husband Mau in his bakery or taste tester!
  3. What is something no one would ever guess about you? I love to climb onto Mom in the middle of the night and purr and stretch out at her side to sleep.  When she's asleep I will jump on her nightstand and whap things off.
  4. A trait you have that people would be shocked to know about you? Sometimes I am a Wild Child (have you ever seen my Swiffer commercial???? ๐Ÿ˜ธ
  5. Do you think aliens are real? Is this a trick question?  Of course they are real.  I can sit and watch them for ages
  6. Can you use a hooded litter box? Hooded.  Ours have hoods and are vented outside.
  7. Guilty pleasure? I am a cat....what's guilt?
  8. If the world ends (as you know it) do you want to survive? Only if my Mom and fursibs and my husband Mau did.
  9. Do you have any outstanding markings? I am Lilac Point Birman!
  10. Favorite kitten game that you played?  I loved chasing the red dot.
  11. Do you purr to yourself? No, but I meow a lot while I am walking down the hall.  Maybe I like the echo?
  12. Milk or tuna juice?  Mom never gives us milk but tuna juice is YUMMY!

15 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

taste tester is a super pawsome job... oh I wish I could be one too...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I loved learning these things about you, Allie!

Lone Star Cats said...

I like meowing to myself too.

My Mind's Eye said...

Allie that Swiffer commercial makes mom giggle. Yep 16 is a great number.
Great amazing factoids
Hugs madi Raz's gal

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were fun! Hey, tuna juice is popular here too!

Kitties Blue said...

Hi my love, what purrfect answers to accompany one of my favorite photos of you. You never mentioned you'd like to help in the Bake Shop. I'd love your help. Anya doesn't come by much anymore. I'll be working tomorrow morning to bake some things for movie night. I think I'm going to do a variety of s'mores desserts, since the movies have been moved to a tent. Stop in anytime to help or just keep me company. Sending lots and lots of love and oodles of smooches. p.s. Mom loves "your" Swiffer commercial. Do you think some readers may actually believe it is you? You know that I talk all the time when walking around the house. We are like two peas in a pod! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹

Pam and Teddy said...

Thanks for sharing your 12 things Allie! We've read a lot of these memes and Mom still hasn't done one for ME. Maybe she doesn't think there are enough interesting things about me to share???? We love that photo of you in your beautiful collar.....

Hugs, Teddy

Carol Roe said...

It was fun getting to know you better Allie.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

sllie.... what a grate post two day...984 paws up on answerz 2.3 N 12...☺☺☺ N sum time if ya getz a chanze pleez share yur commershulz...we wood lovez ta watch it !! ♥♥♥

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Love the answers, Allie :) I'm almost 16 too and I like to talk in the mornings :D Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday :) <3

pilch92 said...

Nice to learn more about you Allie. Prancie likes to knock things off the bureau and nightstand too :) I love your Swiffer commercial :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great answers, Allie. We all love tuna, so we would probably love tuna juice too. Mom buys us real tuna in oil to help keep our furs in great condition.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Island Cats said...

Allie, that was fun learning more about you.

meowmeowmans said...

We loved learning some things about you, Allie!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Allie I loved learning more about you! I use a litter box that is in a cabinet so it is covered too!