November 5, 2018

Monday Sparks

Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:
Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


Here is our Sparks post for today


6 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh boy - read this one twice - it definitely hits home!!

Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhh this is a good one.
My mama had her own rather color almost version of this
"pp in one hand and wish in another see which gets filled up first"
Hugs Cecilia

Shoko Neilson said...


A truly great saying. Sometimes we don't deserve much but other days we're epically good. Happens around here all the time.

Shoko, Tyebe and Budd

pilch92 said...

That is an excellent spark.

Kitties Blue said...

I can take this one a couple of different ways. Hopefully we all only deserve the best of things, but I know that's not what this is saying. I'm just going to be plain thankful for whatever God snd the universe bring my way. That goes along with my thought that there is ALWAYS a silver lining Mau sends Allie all his thanks for being his wife, along with purrs and a bajillion smooches. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is so insightful. We do the best we can for all we meet so hope we deserve the best.
We know you all do. Purrs
Timmy and Family