April 11, 2019

Poetic Thankful Thursday

Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats


Today's photo prompt is

Our poem is titled:
A Pony's Request

Little girl, please look at me
I'm just the right size, don't you see?
We can play and run
I know we'll have fun.
If you turn around
I won't let you down!
Maybe I'll pull on your dress
You'll see me and say YES!


Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!



We're THANKFUL that lazy old Mom got herself up early enough for us to get t First Commenter badge on Teddy's Tuesday Teaser!


11 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

I hope the girl will say YES before her dress is a mess ;O)))

My Mind's Eye said...

Congrats on first commenter you are quick draw McGraw!!

Oh I love the poem...yep say yes to the dress.
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was such a cute poem and hooray for being quick on the draw. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a sweet poem.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

YAY !!!! ya did a grate job with thiz guyz ~ :) ♥♥

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What a fun poem, congrats on being first!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That was a very delightful poem, we bet the little girl said YES!!!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Kitties Blue said...

Good job on being a first commenter. That is a very sweet poem. The photo was so cute. Mau sends Allie love to last a lifetime and bajillions of smooches💕💋 and Sawyer sends Noelle headbonks and purrs.XOCK, Kitties Bluel

pilch92 said...

Very cute poem :) And congrats for being a 1st commenter.

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh that's such an adorable poem....well done! Hopefully the little girl WILL turn around and pay attention to the cute pony so she won't lose her skirt! HAHA

Hugs, Teddy

Dash Kitten Crew said...

I love your poem. Well done!!