July 23, 2019

A Special Wedding Anniversary

Today is a very special day - it's Allie and Mauricio's third anniversary!!!

We remember the day they announced their engagement....click HERE to read their announcement.



The Wedding was featured at Mousebreath - click HERE to read all about it and see more photos.




Allie remembers the vows she wrote to her handsome Mancat.....she still feels the same way.

Dearest Mau,
 From the first moment I saw you, my heart skipped a beat!   I think I fell for you right away but never EVER thought that you would look my way.  There you were, a young ManCat and here I was an older ladycat.   Your handsome looks and your sweet purrsonality really won me over and I was hooked!   I promise to be your loving wife and to love you for 87 bazillion years.  I will be by your side through good times and bad and will do everything I can to make your life purrfect.  You are the ManCat of my dreams and I am so very blessed to become your wife.  Together we make a fabulous team!
 







20 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy Anniversary, Allie and Mau!!

easyweimaraner said...

happy anniversary to da happy couple!!!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Aww... cute :)

Happy Anniversary!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy anniversary, Allie and Mau.

My Mind's Eye said...

Awww Tuesday for sure that was quite a special day too.
Happy 3rd to Allie and Mau
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Mau and "Allie, ♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

Have a purrfect Anniversary. My best to your peeps. ♥

Kitties Blue said...

Allie, who is that stranger on your card? My mustache moved to the opposite side of me face. MOL!!! I love you so much and cannot believe you didn’t already have a boyfriend when I met you. What a lucky man at I am. Our wedding was so wonderful. I am looking forward to lots more anniversaries. I love you more with each new day. πŸ’–πŸŒ»πŸ˜»πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸ’πŸŒΌπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’—❣️Sending oodles of smooches along with my love, Mau. Happy anniversary Mau and Allie! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Carol Roe said...

HaPpY Anniversary Allie and Mau! ☀️🌻❤️πŸ₯°

Eastside Cats said...

What a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary, Mau and Allie!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Anniversary, Allie and Mau!!! What a beautiful ceremony you two had. We hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating the third year. Thanks for the share. Have fun.
World of Animals

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That was a beautiful wedding. Happy Anniversary to the two sweethearts!!!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Katie Isabella said...

Happy Anniversary you precious i two! I loved seeing the pictures and reading what you said. I am an older Lady Cat and I don;t think I will be able to get married too. But Admiral was. XXOO

Pam and Teddy said...

Sweet! The card we sent to Mau was really for both of you of course. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and here's to many more!

Hugs, Teddy

pilch92 said...

Happy Anniversary to the lovely couple.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Happy anniversary, you crazy kids!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Anniversary dear ones!

catladymac said...

Happy Anniversary you two ! And many more !

meowmeowmans said...

Happy anniversary, lovebirds Allie and Mau!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Happy anniversary, Allie and Mau!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh My Cat we wish Allie and Mau a very very happy anniversary! You two are so special together!