September 16, 2019

Monday Sparks

Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:
Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


Here is our Sparks post for today


12 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Definitely true!

easyweimaraner said...

true!!! I will spray this tonight on the door of the tax office, yeah!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is very true, and I wish that some celebs would remember how they got where they are.

The Island Cats said...

This is so true...and many important people forget this.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a terrific Spark, we wish some of the politicians would live by that one.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Very true!

Tyler (Staff Writer) said...

"You're never too important to be nice to people" really is a message we all need to remember. I always try to especially remember this when I'm interacting with people in service industry positions (cashier, server, sales associate).

pilch92 said...

Great spark!

Eastside Cats said...

Sometimes, being nice is a simple smile, and we all can give those out for free!

My Mind's Eye said...

AMEN!!!! x 87
I once read: of all the things you can be.....be KIND!!
Hugs cecilia

Pam and Teddy said...

Absolutely..........and that goes for EVERYONE!

Hugs, Pam

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy isn't important but she does try to be nice to everyone. It means a lot to her when someone is noce and so she wants to make other feel better too. Especially in stores.