January 20, 2020

Monday Sparks

Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:
Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


Here is our Sparks post for today

Mom totally believes this.  No better way to start the day.  We disagree...we think TREATS would be a great way to start the day.  What do you think?


14 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that is 100% true... it can make the difference!!!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

I think both are purrfect intentions to start the day with...MOL😸Extra Pawkisses for a Happy Monday🐾😽💞

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yes, that is true.

Chuck Huss said...

I believe that is true.

The Island Cats said...

Treats are positive!

My Mind's Eye said...

Tell Mom I 10000% agree with her.
Hugs Cecilia

Catscue Cat Mom said...

A positive thought and treats for the cats makes for a happy day for all!

Marg said...

That is all so true. Treat really would be a way to start the day and Positive thoughts really helps too. Have a great day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, we're sure that one is true too!

Pam and Teddy said...

I sure believe that's true.....part of my "positivity" thing I guess and Teddy agrees with the cats! :)

Hugs, Pam

Eastside Cats said...

Gosh, kitties...I'd prefer treats in the morning too!

The Swiss Cats said...

That's so true ! Purrs

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We're pretty sure that's true.

Kitties Blue said...

Our mom agrees with this as well. We have to wait until 11 a.m. for treats, and we don't get them is Sawyer doesn't finish his breakfast. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer with love and smooches for Allie from Mau and whisker kisses and purrs to Noelle from Sawyer.