From the Official Holidaypedia Page:
Answer Your Cat's Question DayEver wonder what your cat's really thinking when he's staring at you? Well today's the day to seriously consider what is that's on your cat's mind? In observance of Answer Your Cat's Question Day, take a moment to gaze into your cat's eyes, chitter-chatter with him or her, observe it's cute body language and ask yourself, "Just what is this cat saying to me?" I'll bet you'll find the answer...
Observed: January 22, annually.
For our National Answer your Cat's Questions Day, we have a few questions for Mom and we know she can't ignore them today.
1. Why don't we have Treats and Stinky Goodness all day long? We think it should be available 24/7. We're wasting away to nothing and Raz is going into Treat Withdrawal.
2. Is there a 12-step program for Raz and his Treat addiction?
3. Why don't you spend more time working on our blog and helping us visit our friends?
4. Why do you feel the need to capture effurything we do with the flashy box? We would like privacy sometimes...how would you like it if we photographed you on the human litterbox???
5. Toys are important. We are cats. Everything is a toy for us. Why don't you fish our toys out from under the sofa more often?
6. Chairs....see question #5. Everything is ours!
7. Napping is a major sport for us, why don't you beans nap more?
8. Why do you try to close the bathroom door? Don't you understand that we worry that you could be in danger in there and we might have to save you from being flushed away???
9. Why do you use that silly voice when you talk to us? We don't change our meow when we speak to you.
10. . About #9.....why don't you meow? Why should WE learn a different language??
11. We like to whap things. Why don't you put more things on the counter for us to whap?
12. When can we do this again?
So what did you ask YOUR beans???
Raz is answering for us today.
1. _#1 above____ is a mystery I would love to know the answer to.
2. _Half a mile_____is the farthest I have ever been from home since that's how far our VET is.
3. I’ve lost count of how many times _I've stolen treats__.
4. _Asking all those questions___ reminds me of how much I need TREATS now._.