July 15, 2021

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is


The Pogo Stick

Up and down on the Pogo stick
We think we're going to be sick.
They said this would be fun
So far, we've had none.
We're scared we'll end up with broken bones.
Let's jump off and go get ice cream cones.




Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


We are THANKFUL for all who continue to send purrs and prayers to bring sweet Sawyer home.  We know his family appreciates all the love going out to him.

We are also THANKFUL for everyone who commented on our Blogoversary post.  We had 33 comments and Mom is rounding our donation amount up to $35.

We used Random.org and came up with the number 29


The winner is Titch from Adventures of Titch Down Speedy's Rabbit Hole.  We will let you know what shelter or rescue they pick.

We're also THANKFUL that Mom was one of SEVEN firsties on Teddy's Tuesday Teaser and won us this cool badge.


14 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hello, fellow firstie!! LOL!

I enjoyed your pogo poem!

Yes, we won't give up pawyering for Sawyer's return.

easyweimaraner said...

ice cream is a good idea... you can coll down the bruised knees too with it ;O)))

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Ice cream sounds a much better idea!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a cute bouncy poem! We're glad so many are praying for dear Sawyer. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Kitties Blue said...

That will make a great donation amount. Mom thought that was a great poem. She’s surprised she didn’t break anything when she was trying to use her pogo stick. Good job on being a firstie again. And thanks for continuing to keep Sawyer’s missing status publicized. Mom will be heading out soon to deliver more flyers to houses. Love to you all from all of us, including Mom and Dad. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy & Kizmet

My Mind's Eye said...

I 100% agree with your poem!!
Well done on your blogaversary event
Hugs cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

We had a pogo stick when I was a kid, but I am pretty sure that I never figured out how to make more than a few jumps.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz....we iz CRACKIN UP !!!!! momz poem two day rox !! :)

and grate nooze on de commentz for de blog annie fursary !!! :) ♥♥♥☺☺☺

Sandee said...

Love your poem. I never had a pogo stick and I'm with you let's get an ice cream.

I too want Sawyer home safe and sound. I pray every day for that.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

Timmy Tomcat said...

We always like comment-a-thons and are glad there is a nice donation going out. That is a fun poem and we sure keep Sawyer in our thoughts

pilch92 said...

Congrats to Titch and to you for being first commenter. Great poem. And I am still praying for Sawyer. XO

My Tata's Cottage said...

That is a great poem. I am happy I stopped by. Have a great weekend. Thinking of Sawyer and praying hard. I want to see him go home too.

Pam and Teddy said...

Love the poem!! I'm now getting your posts a day later for some reason but at least I'm GETTING THEM! Your commentathon was successful and how very sweet that Rachel's newest bun little Titch is the winner of the drawing.

Sending hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam

Ramblingon said...

I got to be a fellow First with all of us! Yea for Titch! What a great welcome for him.