August 30, 2021

Monday Sparks

 Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:

Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


Here is our Sparks post for today.  Mom stole this one from Facebook!  



16 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

true!!!! not for a thank you in words but for a thankyou with a smile or with joy...

Zoolatry said...

Lovely and very true ...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, that really is a wonderfully true Spark!

Kitties Blue said...

Wonderful! So true, as we do reap what we sow! Poor Stinky still has no idea what he and Periwinkle are doing tomorrow. He’ll be spending the day trying to figure it out. Sawyer sends Noelle oodles of whisker kisses and purrs. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Sandee said...

I love your Spark and it's ever so true. Beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Good spark today, very true!

My Mind's Eye said...

Indeed and standing ovation for that Sparks
Hugs Cecilia

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is a real classic and oh so true

Pam and Teddy said...

I've always believed that............and the artwork here is also just plain gorgeous - it's a good match up with message and visual!!!

Hugs, Pam

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very nice Spark.

Marvelous Marv said...

I LOVE this Spark! Thanks so much for sharing it today! I needed to read this.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's lovely.

The Island Cats said...

People need to remember this Spark.

pilch92 said...

That is an excellent spark. XO

Katie Isabella said...

Waat a perfect spark! And true to the bone, so to speak.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That spark rings very true when I am at my work...taking care of all my peeps with dementia is an often thankless job,but I and many others do it to gain a smile or two along the way...and when someone lights up with one, its like the sun after a rainstorm, and its totally worth the tons of that hard work we do there.

We need to hang that up in the hallways where I work, to remind us about it each and every day!