February 3, 2022

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is


The door
The door looks nice
Will opening it unlock lots of mice?
Or is this a scary portal?
We are scared 'cause we're only mortal.
It looks kind of inviting.
Certainly interesting lighting.
Do you think we should give it a try?
Maybe we'll just pass by.


Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


Mom was NOT a firstie this week but we have another THANKFUL.  The COLD weather that we had last weekend has gone away.  It's still cool out but no freeze warnings.  Mom thinks we only lost one plant!!!

12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

I would open that door... mice is a good reason ;O)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That is a great poem for that spooky image.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What fun if there are a lot of mice behind that door.

Pam and Teddy said...

Well if you even THINK there's a POSSIBILITY mice are behind that door, I'd open it up ASAP if I were you Reesie, Raz and Noelle. If I was your Mom I'd probably NOT be opening the door EVER. HAHA

Hugs, Teddy

My Mind's Eye said...

MOLMOLMOL the Mice line was purrfect
Clapping well done
Hugs Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Portals can lead to scary things, or terrific things!

Sandee said...

Well done, but I want to open the door. All that light behind it. I want to know.

I'm so happy warmer weather has shown up. I don't like the cold either.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a really fun poem and hooray for not cold temps!!! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That is an interesting dilema, to open that door or not, hmmmm. Glad the cold is gone, we're getting snow in Texas today, very rare and so pretty!

pilch92 said...

Great poem. Glad it has warmed out- no more falling iguanas. XO

The Island Cats said...

Good poem! Though I would pass by that door for sure. ~Ernie

Sasha said...

The door looks scary to me. I might stay outside.