March 7, 2022

Monday Sparks

 Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:

Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.



10 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that are the fairies for real who will do that..

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yes, kindness costs nothing but is rewarding.

Katie Isabella said...

Kindness whenever it is directed toward me makes not only my day, but the rest of the week. You don't see or experience it often, so as it is rare, it is a spirit lifter.

My Mind's Eye said...

Amen....it is so easy to be kind....but unfortunately so many opt for evil
Hugs Cecilia

Pam and Teddy said...

That's a sweet quote and it's excellent advice too. It's kind of like leaving a trail of bread crumbs - those crumbs are followed just like leaving a trail of kindness is followed. HUGS!

Love, Pam and Teddy

pilch92 said...

Great spark. My little nieces take that quite literally- you should see my glitter covered dining room. :) XO

Catscue Cat Mom said...

'A glitter trail of kindness', I love that!

Sandee said...

I can do that. What a wonderful Spark.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

Kitties Blue said...

Sharon, I absolutely love this Spark. I think cats do that wherever they go, except for maybe Misty May who wreaked havoc on our evening. Thanks for sharing this. Sawyer sends love and purrs to Noelle , and Stinky is excited to see Periwinkle tomorrow. Love and hugs, Janet 💖

Marvelous Marv said...

What an excellent Spark! Mom laughed out loud...she says I leave litter trails...
We have missed our furrends. We are sorry we have not been around much, Mom has been working on the committee to stop the school district from closing our village's elementary school. That (along with other things) has kept her more than busy. We are hoping everything will be over and done with (hopefully) by the end of the month.