May 2, 2022

Monday Sparks

 Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:

Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


Here is our Sparks post for today.  Mom believes that you can make things happen if you choose to.

12 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Momma tries to choose happiness too - it's not always easy, but it beats choosing misery.

easyweimaraner said...

we agree and we pick the same thing ;O)

Eastside Cats said...

Contentment is happiness.

My Mind's Eye said...

Amen Sharon...what a powerful quote...
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

I choose happiness too. Beautiful.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

Pam and Teddy said...

I believe that too......and even though life has had a lot of tough times for me, I've ALWAYS found my basic happiness got me through. Great SPARK!

Hugs, Pam

Katie Isabella said...

Love the thoughts that these sparks bring out in those of us who read them and respond. It is a pleasure going from blog to blog...gathering up the gems left here.

Klara said...

I agree. that should be everyday mantra.

pilch92 said...

That is an excellent spark. XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is a good decision.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, that's a wonderful choice!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yes, for sure...even if we have to make a job of it, its worth it, and far easier for everyone than being grumpy!