June 30, 2022

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is

The Balloon Ride
Beautiful view from up in the sky
So much to see with the naked eye.
At first, I was very wary
I thought it would be very scary.
Through the sky we slowly glide
It's really a fabulous ride.
I would do it again in a minute
Too bad it's so hard to get in it!



Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

We're THANKFUL Mom got up and won us a First Commenter badge at Teddy's Tuesday Teaser

Noelle and Periwinkle are super THANKFUL for their boyfriends Sawyer and Stinky who sent them a pawsome package!  More photos in another post!


Stinky is THANKFUL for everyone who wished him a Happy Birthday at the great party Periwinkle threw for him!  Click HERE if you missed it!


14 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

oh we bet it is not easy to climb in such a basket... is there a ladder ? or stairs?

Eastside Cats said...

I love to watch hot-air balloons, but don't ask me to get into one...oh no!

Katie Isabella said...

I could never ever get into one. Ewww. Scary.

Sandee said...

Love the poem, but I'm afraid of heights so I won't be on one. They are beautiful though.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches to the kitties and my best to mom. ♥

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Fun poem! I love watching baloons, but will skip riding in one.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a cute poem and such a sweet gift box too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh you are the 2nd person I've known to actually take a ride. Very brave.
Happy Belated Bday Stinky
Hugs Cecilia

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We are at the start of a five day Balloon Competition, but alas they do not offer rides ...tonight they will have a balloon illume when they are all tethered in a large group, and then they light up their burners at the same time, and they are all glowing balloons in the dark, Its quite a sight to behold!

That is a great poem!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It looks wonderful to go up up and away in a hot air balloon, but there is no way I could do it!

Pam and Teddy said...

That poem is PERFECTION.....LOL. It would be ever so hard to "trust" flying in a balloon - I have no problem boarding a plane but a balloon? Well....I'm afraid as tempting as it might be I'd pass!! GREAT POEM!

Hugs, Pam

da tabbies o trout towne said...

WE BET THER BEE FISH IN DE BOX...ORE DINO EGGS !!! ♥♥

pilch92 said...

Great poem. Congrats on being a first commenter! XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Can't wait to see what you got!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Can't wait to see what you got!