July 28, 2022

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is

The Potty
I wasn't trying to be naughty.
I was only trying the big boy potty.
I had a bit of bad luck
Now I find myself stuck.
I'm starting to sweat
I hope Mom's not upset.
I need to call out
Somebody, please get me out!

Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


We're THANKFUL that Mom got us not one but TWO badges at Teddy's Tuesday Teaser this week.  First commenter and right guesser (not first but right!)  YAY Mom!





14 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

we hope the rescue crew is on the way :O)

Eastside Cats said...

This image is what I feel like whenever the only male in the house forgets to put the seat back down at night!

Sandee said...

You're good at collecting those cool badges. Way to go.

Love your poem. Such a cute on today and so many wonderful takes on that shot.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday and rest of the week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

I love it!!! Angel Sammy finds the bestest photos
Hugs Cecilia

Pam and Teddy said...

Absolutely ADORABLE poem for Angel Sammy's poetry challenge this week. The little boys' face says it all. HAHAHA

Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Aww, that is a sweet ditty you composed!!

We enjoyed joining you as a firstie!

pilch92 said...

Cute poem. COngrats on being a first commenter. XO

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! Lovely poem, we hope help arrived quickly ! Purrs

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That is such a fun poem!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a cute poem and such a fast and smart thankful too! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

M Dawson said...

* Falls of chair in fits of giggles *

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That was such a fun photo, and you did a great job with your poem.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

LOL! Love the poem!