September 26, 2022

Monday Sparks

Today's Spark is on that Mom (and we're sure many others) needs to remember when she wakes up at 3 am!




Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:
Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.

12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that is a super sweet spark... perfect for a start into a new week...

M A R T H A said...


Happy Autumn. I love your spark. Mines up too. Have a great week.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Put all the thoughts into a box and leave it alone while you sleep...maybe it will be empty when you wake up!

Sandee said...

Well said. Taking time for us is essential for good health.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh MY CATS that is a good one for me too. As soon as my head hits the pillow trying to reign them in is like herding Cats.
Hugs cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

I've found that if I wake up at some ungodly hour, I pull out an ebook or audiobook to engage my monkey mind for awhile, then I'm able to fall back to sleep.
That is, if Sweetie isn't standing on my chest...*wink*

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada also will read his ebook for a little while if he wakes up at 3am and can't go back to sleep, and it usually works! Although sometimes he just gets up early and gives us breakfast, which we're all in favor of, to be honest ..."

Pam and Teddy said...

Love this SPARK but for me I would change the time to 1AM since I already DO get up at 3AM! Tee Hee

Hugs, Pam

pilch92 said...

That is a great spark. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is such a good one!

messymimi said...

Sometimes there's justs no shutting off that monkey mind.

Kitties Blue said...

That's a great Spark. Our mom wishes she knew how to turn her thoughts off! Sawyer sends Noelle all his love and purrs and whisker kisses. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh