December 29, 2022

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is
We hope you like our Haiku..
Times Square is a mess
New Year's Eve celebration
They left lots of trash.

Mom's never been to NYE at Times Square but she watches it on TV.

Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


We are THANKFUL that Santa didn't see us when we were naughty and brought us some cool presents.  We're also THANKFUL Mom got up early and was the ONLY firstie at Teddys Tuesday Teaser!!


11 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

COncats to your momma!!!

Eastside Cats said...

It's always up in the air as to whether we'll stay up for New Years; it's awfully late, no?

Sandee said...

Love the poem and what a mess indeed.

I'm so happy Santa was good to you. No kitties are ever on the naughty list and if they are it's not for long.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

LOL great poem for that mess.
Hugs Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a terrible mess.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, our Dada would never get within a mile of Times Square on New Year's Eve, not with those crowds!"
Java Bean: "I think we should go check it out. I bet we could find something to eat in all that trash."

Pam and Teddy said...

Love the "Holiday Haiku" for the Time Square MESS after New Years. My Mom gets upset when I leave my toys all over the floor - I can imagine what she'd say if she saw THIS kind of mess after I had some good playtime! Congrats again on being the ONLY First Commenter on the Teaser - that's GREAT!

Hugs, Teddy

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was fun and messy poem and most excellent thankfuls too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

Congrats on being a the only firstie. Nice poem.

messymimi said...

I'm thankful you had a great Christmas and i do like your Haiku. That looks almost as bad as after a Mardi Gras parade.

Marvelous Marv said...

Furrst, Concatulations to your Mom! And great Haiku! Are you guys ready for New Years Eve? Purrs Marv