January 23, 2023

Monday Sparks

Mom says this one is totally true!



Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:
Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.

 

15 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I can truly relate to that!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yes, that is so true.

Cathy Kennedy said...

We all are stronger than we think until put to the test and while I appreciate the fact that I am stronger than I give myself credit, I hate being tested. :) Have an awwwesom Monday!

Eastside Cats said...

We are all much stronger than before the pandemic, that's for sure.

Kea said...

That quote is all too true, though I wish life wouldn't always be so challenging!

My Mind's Eye said...

Whoa my 2nd standing ovation and wild clapping what a fantastic quote!
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

So very true. Excellent Spark.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the kitties and a hug to you. ♥

Katie Isabella said...

I have found out the complete inescapable truth of that, Sharon. As have you.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh yes, Mom says that is for sure a true one!!! Being strong isn't always easy, but sometimes it is the only thing you can do.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, that sure is most true.

messymimi said...

An excellent Spark, thank you!

The Island Cats said...

That really is true.

Marvelous Marv said...

This is the Purrfect Spark! Thanks so much for sharing it, especially today. I needed it! Love Barb

Pam and Teddy said...

Very true......some of us never find out how strong we are until we HAVE to be just to put one foot in front of the other. We all have it in us - we just have to "find" it.

Hugs, Pam

Kitties Blue said...

It is so true. Your mom really knows it and has proved how strong she is. Thanks for a great Spark! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh