January 9, 2023

Monday Sparks


 Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:

Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


15 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

true...so so so true...

Lynn and Precious said...

That's that statement is absolutely so true. Right now I've got a problem to fix and it's been wasting my brain time since before I went to bed last night.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a very good thought and so true!
Better to be pro-active.
However, Mum does worry for a while before she decides to be
proactive. MOL!
Purrs, Julie

Kea said...

That's so very true. The biped is a useless worrier, comes by it from her mother, but she's working on letting that go!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Boy is that Spark ever so true!

My Mind's Eye said...

I try each day to let go of worry that I cannot control
As I've aged I've gotten better at doing it too
Hugs cecilia

Sandee said...

Amen to this. Spot on.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

Kitties Blue said...

Sharon, Mom wants to know if that is going on your vision board? She knows you are a big worrier. That is a great Spark for all of us. Sawyer sends beautiful and precious Noelle oodles of whisker kisses and all his love. Stinky is looking forward to tomorrow. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Eastside Cats said...

As an expert level worrier, this is the truth.
Am learning to step back to focus my mind on the present, and let those worries find someone else to bother.

Katie Isabella said...

Today brought a wealth of great thoughts for us. Yours is certainly one I will save. !!

Pam and Teddy said...

Yes indeed - that's my feeling as well. I tell folks this all the time. I had to learn it first before I could recommend it though! LOL

Hugs, Pam

pilch92 said...

Very true yet so hard not to do.

Chuck Huss said...

That is so true.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Worrying can really wear one down. This such a great Spark!!!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

messymimi said...

Worry is like a rocking chair, it feels like you're going somewhere but you're not making any progress!