January 12, 2023

Poetic Thankful Thursday

Don't forget to Kiss a Ginger today if you can!!  We'll bet Teddy's Mom is going to give him a big kiss and Cooper Murphy and Raleigh's Mom will too!


 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is

We hope you like our Haiku.

Long legs and high kicks
The Rockettes are famous
Mom remembers them

When Mom was a little girl her grandparents would take her to see the Christmas show at Radio City Music hall every year.  The Rockettes were a huge part of that show.



Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


Raz is THANKFUL for all your good wishes and POTP.  He is also THANKFUL that he won Cooper Murphy's dorm door decorating contest at Cat Scouts and won this pawsome prize package!  He promises he will share with his fursibs!


12 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Those Rockettes were famous! Concats to Raz on his win!

easyweimaraner said...

yes!!! and a happy ginger kitty day

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are nice prizes to win, Raz. I haven't heard of the Rockettes but in England we had the Tiller Girls. I think they disbanded some time ago.

Lynn and Precious said...

Raz, be sure to stay out of the way of those High stepping Rockette dancers.

Eastside Cats said...

I want to smooch all the gingers!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a cool poem and how wonderful your Mom got to see that Christmas show. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

My Mind's Eye said...

I wish I was able to kiss my Ginger grand cat...Frisco.
I'll be sure to tell his mom to kiss him for me
And I love the poem
Hugs cecilia

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Hmm we don't have a ginger cat available here ... I will make Dada kiss me extra times to make up for it!"

Kitties Blue said...

Our mom got to go to Radio City Music Hall once in 1965. Raleigh won’t let mom anywhere near him. If she puts her hand out to him, he swats it. Cooper is not fond of kisses, but Sawyer lets mom kiss him on the head. Happy Raz’s prize arrived so quickly. Hope he feels well enough to enjoy it. Lots of love to all. Sawyer sends Noelle oodles of whisker kisses and love. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

pilch92 said...

Congrats on winning the door decorating contest. Nice poem.

messymimi said...

Congratulations on the win, i hope Raz continues to feel better.

Those dancers are some of the best.

Pam and Teddy said...

I definitely allowed my Mom to give me a big smackeroooo for Kiss A Ginger Day.....although she's constantly hugging and kissing me ANYWAY! What a nice gift for winning the Scouts door decorating contest. Nice of you to SHARE. We also think the poem is perfect - all those legs - tempting to scratch one isn't it. HAHA

Hugs, Teddy