May 23, 2024

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 oday is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is

The Bread Delivery

How can this be?
He's bringing bread to me.
There's more than enough
Getting it to me safely will be rough.
What if there's a bump?
My bread will end up in one big lump!


Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


We are THANKFUL that Mom got up early AGAIN and won us a firstie badge at Teddy's Tuesday Teaser!  Go Mom!


7 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

LOL! That is a great poem!

Pam and Teddy said...

HAHAHA......now that's a perfect poem and we all are wondering "what if" when it comes to this guy getting SAFELY to his destination!!!!

Hugs, Pam and Teddy

My Mind's Eye said...

That photo blew my mind. I cannot imagine how he does it but he makes it look easy
Hugs Cecilia

pilch92 said...

Cute poem. Congrats on being a first commenter- I love that badge. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun dough poem and a cool thankful fastie! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

A big bread lump would not be pleasant. Fun poem!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Oh look it's somebody bringing almost enough bread for our Dada to use in a week!"