June 27, 2024

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is 

                                                                                       Nope

Things I don't want to do anymore
Shopping in a mall or a big store.
Once upon a time shopping was fun
Now I just want to get it done.
I'd rather do my shopping online.
Maybe even sipping some wine.

Today is also Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


We're super excited that Mom was, once again, one of FIVE Firsties on Teddy's Tuesday Teaser.  Go Mom and Janet, Jackie, Ingrid and Carole! 


12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

wine is a good argument... and only possible if we shop online, you are right ;o)

TurtleLover said...

I love your poem and I agree! Except the wine ... for me it would be sipping soda through a straw ... but the rest ... EXACTLY!

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent poem!
Crowds are only good when outside, and if there are lots of places to stand to the side, in the shade.

My Mind's Eye said...

Very thankful to see that I am not the only person who doesn't like crowds
Congrats on the firsties
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a terrific poem and I agree with nope! A fun thankful too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Katie Isabella said...

I'm with you. Fellow Firsties don't go into crowds like that. Miss D wouldn't want to venture in either.

Susan from Bucks County said...

I don't care for crowds either. Shopping on line and wine - I'm in!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are right there with you. Mom doesn't like to go to the mall at all. No good stores, and a lot of strange people. Online is so much easier.

Woos - Misty and Timber

pilch92 said...

Great poem. I prefer to shop online now too. Congrats on being a firstie.

Pam and Teddy said...

Great poem!!!
I'm with you - internet shopping is fine
Especially when I've got a glass of wine!

Hugs, Pam

messymimi said...

Agreed! Except I'll have grape juice, with my health, alcohol is a no-no.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Great poem, I completely agree!