June 13, 2024

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 oday is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is

Parking disaster

It's hard to find a place to park
This might have happened in the dark.
They had to be in a daze
They parked their car sideways.
There are places I have to be
Now I can't get my car free.

Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


We're THANKFUL that Mom was a Firstie again on  Teddy's Tuesday Teaser!  Go Mom!  Something we are NOT thankful for is a problem some of our pals seem to be having when trying to comment on our blog.  Do you have problems?  Please let us know if you do.

12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a fun poem! I haven't had any problems commenting here.

TurtleLover said...

Your poem is neat
Your poem is fun
If I can comment
my work here is done

Eastside Cats said...

At least three cars aren't getting out of there, for sure!
Haven't had any problems commenting.

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL well done on that wild ride photo
Hugs cecilia

Kitties Blue said...

Yours is one of a few blogs we rarely have any trouble with when it comes to commenting. That was a great job on the poem. Sawyer sends love and oodles of whisker kisses to Noelle. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

pilch92 said...

That was a fun poem. COngrats on being first commenter at Teddy's. XO

Susan from Bucks County said...

Fun poem and photo! I also have no difficulties leaving a comment.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We can't imagine what the driver was thinking unless it was an example of road rage when someone stole the spot they thought they had. But we still enjoyed your poem. We hope you are all staying dry and safe in Florida.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Brian's Home Blog said...

I like your fun poem and your fun thankful too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Pam and Teddy said...

Well this is a fabulous poem for sure....! Since you encouraged me to just ignore that thing about upgrading to not get ads on follow-it I get right through with no problem to see your posts! YAY!

Hugs, Teddy and Mom

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "This looks like a situation where that Jetsons car that folds up into a suitcase would come in handy ..."

messymimi said...

No problems with comments, but it's Blogger and Wordpress Blogs give me fits.

Your poem is just right, this would not be something I'd want to come out and see if I needed to leave quickly.