August 29, 2024

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats



Today's photo prompt is

The Camping Trip

He said camping would be fun.
I thought we'd be lounging in the sun.
My arms are cramping.
I'd rather be Glamping.
I can't wait to hit the showers.
I wonder if he'll give me those flowers?

Today is also Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


Yippeee for our Mom for being a firstie on Teddy's Tuesday Teaser.  She was one of three and won this pawsome badge for us...


10 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

glampng would be our kind of sports too hehe

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun poem and a super fun thankful too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

My Mind's Eye said...

That would be my first and last camping trip with that rude, crude dude.
Hugs Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent story poem!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I've never been glamping, but I would be willing to try it!"

Kitties Blue said...

Excellent job on the poem. 👍🏻 to glamping and 👎🏻 to camping. Mom was happy to be a firstie with Mom Sharon. Sawyer sends Noelle whisker kisses and love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Katie Isabella said...

Good Poem conjuring! Me, I'd leave that guy by the wayside.

pilch92 said...

Good job on the poem. Congrats on being a first guesser. xO

messymimi said...

I think he's going to be in the doghouse, not a tent, tonight!

Pam and Teddy said...

What a fabulous poem!!! Glamping - I'm SURE these two aren't headed for a luxury tent in the woods....and I think we know who will be relaxing and who won't have a minute to HERSELF! LOL

Hugs, Pam