Before we start, we wanted to announce the winner of our comment-a-thon. We had 25 comments. We put them in the randomizer, and here's the winner...
Number 10 was Eastside Cats. Please let us know what shelter/rescue you would like your donation to go to.Today is also National Kitten Day. Thanks to The Cat Blogosphere for this pawsome badge.
We're also pawticipating in Friendly Fill-ins sponsored by Four Legged Furballs and 15 and Meowing.
We had a hard time with the fill-ins this week. Mom answered 1and 4 but had no clue what to answer for 2 and 3.
1. If I were to start a museum, it would be a museum of _______Cats!___________.
2. If I see _?? No idea_one more time I am going to lose my mind.
3. __?? No idea again___ is the strangest thing I believed as a child.
4. If my life had a mascot, it would be a __Cat!____.
Today is also Flashback Friday hosted by Fivesibes





15 comments:
we would love a cat museum... that is something so special... is there still one on our planet?
That flashback photo was so sweet to see.......my Angel among the friends on the beach. Fill-Ins were tough this week!!
Hugs, Pam
Congratulations to Eastside cats. Great fill-ins, I'd like to go back to the cat Museum I did a couple of years ago. It was fun.
Love the 'flat cats' ~ and Congrats to Eastside Cats ~'
Hugs ^_^
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FLAT MADI ON THE BEACH WITH ALL HER FLAT SCOUT BUDDIES.
I LOVE IT THAT WAS ONE BIG HONKING SAND BOX
HUGS CECILIA
Woohoo! What a surprise!
All About Animals Rescue Michigan has low-cost spay/neuter clinics, vaccine and meds for Metro Detroit.
https://allaboutanimalsrescue.org/
Thank you.
conga ratz two de east side catz !!!! N de gurl sayz her rememburrz de flat cat toor ! N de mom kneadz ta get a LION…..how cool wood THAT bee fora mascot ‼️🐾😸💚
Congrats Eastside Cats!!! Those are purrfect Beach Angels!
Congrats to Eastside Cats! Cute flashback-I miss Scouts.Thanks for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I'd go to your museum.
Cats are the correct answer for everything!
What a sweet flashback memory !
Congratulations to Eastside Cats!
Of course, a cat should be your mascot.
The photo is fabulous, what a cool idea it was. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!
Flat Cats! Great fun memories. I have a few photos of them sharing "lunch" with some of us "old timer bloggers" ...
Well, fill-ins #1 and #4 were easy ones. Congrats to Eastside Cats to get to select the rescue for your generous donation! Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his everlasting love. ❣️ XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Charlee: "Ahhh, yes, our Dada used to consult what he called the Gods of Randomness when he would do his Random Rejection posts! He hasn't done one of those in a long time though."
Chaplin: "Flat friend adventures can be fun! Like the time Dennis and the others took Flat Tony to the Top Secret Dog Park! Of course, that time Dennis ate Flat Tony, but still, it was fun for everybody else ..."
Post a Comment