July 17, 2026

Friendly Fill-ins and Flashback Friday

 We're pawticipating in Friendly Fill-ins sponsored by Four Legged Furballs and 15 and Meowing.


We took turns.  Reesie, Mom, Periwinkle and Noelle

1. _Keeping my floof purrfect____ is a first world problem I have.
2. I’ll never understand why so many people enjoy _doing bad things to innocent animals._____.


Today is also Flashback Friday hosted by  Fivesibes

Angel Cubby loved that bed!

13 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

we hate people who do bad things to animals...

Pam and Teddy said...

Excellent filling in this week as always. Love that photo of Angel Cubby too!

Hugs, Pam and Teddy

Lynn and Precious said...

I would say that angel certainly did love his bed. I hate to think of all the things that I keep reading in the news about animals having to be saved because they've been mistreated. And not just a single animal but hundreds.

Nuria de Espinosa said...

Hay esos malvados y sus tiranías. Cubby está muy cómodo. Un abrazo

Kitties Blue said...

#4 cracked us up. it is similar to Teddy’s #4. Mom and all of us totally agree with not understanding how some individuals can be cruel to animals. But then, they are not any nicer to humans. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are fun answers and such a sweet flashback!

My Mind's Eye said...

Yes to #2 fill in I truly believe there is karma waiting for idiots who
mistreat the elderly, children and furry precious family
Hugs Cecilia

Gidget Blue Sky said...

yes, keeping dee furz purrfect izza lot of werk

da tabbies o trout towne said...

noelle…eye iz crackin UP at yur answer 😸😸😸😸😸😸‼️🐾💚

pilch92 said...

Cute shot of Angel Cubby. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. My cats are totally for #4. XO

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I'm with Angel Cubby, a favorite bed is a favorite bed even if you've outgrown it a little!"

Yvonne said...

Adorable Flashback of Angel Cubby. Great answers, especially #2.

messymimi said...

I am convinced those who are cruel to other people and animals have something important broken inside them and while they should be stopped and need to be stopped, it makes me sad.

Angel Cubby is most precious.

Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.