July 19, 2026

Sunday Selfies

I'm happy to say I was not photobombed but I am listening in case somekitty comes around!

 We're pawticipating in The Cat on My Head's Sunday Selfies today.



11 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

That's a really cool Selfie - the furry throw on the chair looks like a gigantic furry kitty body !!!! Tee Hee

Hugs, Teddy

Lynn and Precious said...

You're looking really comfortable there Reesie.

Kitties Blue said...

Reesie, you almost disappeared into that shaggy throw . Nonetheless, you are looking quite lovely. Please share with Noelle that Angel Sawyer sends her his everlasting love. Thanks for hopping with us. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Katie Isabella said...

Reesie, you are such a beautiful girl.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Super pretty selfie sweet Reesie!

The Island Cats said...

You do look like you’re on high alert, Reesie.

pilch92 said...

Beautiful selfie. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Such a precious little face!

meowmeowmans said...

What a wonderful selfie, sweet Reesie!

M Dawson said...

You are doing a good job anyway.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

At first I thought you had grown a lovely long furry skirt, MOL!!! What a pretty selfie!