August 14, 2026

Friendly Fill-ins and Flashback Friday

 We're pawticipating in Friendly Fill-ins sponsored by Four Legged Furballs and 15 and Meowing.


We took turns, Reesie, Noelle, Mom and Periwinkle
1. The older I get, the _floofier__ I get.
2. I frequent  ___the treat bin a LOT!_______.
3. Back in my day, we __had to wear skirts__ at school.
4. I _Need to plan fun Adventures with Stinky_ during these last few weeks of summer.
0




Today is also Flashback Friday hosted by  Fivesibes

Angel Allie was proud to be a Cat Scout.  We sure miss Cat Scouts.




12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

awww angel allie.... the mama noticed that too with her furs...

Zoolatry said...

My human says she's getting floofier too, but I'm not so sure that it's really "floof" ...

Lynn and Precious said...

Angel Allie wore her badge quite nicely. Oh yes the days of going to school with the dress or a skirt all the way until I graduated. I do believe the year after I graduated they started letting girls wear slacks! 1970.

Eastside Cats said...

Good grief, the skirts answer took me back.
I recall wearing slacks on a half-day in elementary school, and the teacher informed me of my dressing error in front of the whole class.
Angel Allie looked adorbs in her scout tie.

Nuria de Espinosa said...

Angel Allie, una peluda preciosa. Saludos desde España

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Angel Allie's ribbon went very well with her eyes!"

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh yes I recall having to wear skirts all times of year to school
At least in the winter we were allowed to wear slacks under the skirts but had to take them off as soon as we got in the building
Angel Allie teal green was your color
Hugs cecilia

da tabbies o trout towne said...

allie ewe looked my tee gorgeouz with yur cat scout pin N ribbon…eye noe
everee one who waz part oh cat scoutz hada grate fun time 🐾💚💚💚😸‼️

Katie Isabella said...

Angel Allie is so beautiful. All of your girls are. I have often wished that someone would head up the Scouts again.. There was so much joy in the participants and work too, I know. My girls weren't;t members because I had no time at all...my work schedule was crushing.

Ananka said...

Angel Allie was gorgeous :-D

Kitties Blue said...

Allie, you look meowvolous in your Cat Scout neckerchief. Mom wonders if Mom Sharon’s skirt/dress had to come to the bottom of the knee? Mom says that she and her friends used to roll the waistband on their skirts to make them shorter. If the Girls’ Dean caught them, they would have to kneel on the ground. If the edge of the skirt didn’t touch the ground, they got sent home. Stinky is still trying to figure out what he and Periwinkle are going to do next week. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

pilch92 said...

Angel Allie was beautiful. Scouts was so fun and unique. I miss it and all our friends. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from all of you. XO