Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats
Today's photo prompt is
The Bike Path
Hand in hand we stride,
Bikes roll side by side,
Shared paths far and wide
Some walk, and others ride
Today is also Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

We're THANKFUL that Mom doesn't always mess up our blog like she did today!!!


13 comments:
Hmmm I didn't notice any mess up??
Cute little poem, until they come to the roadblock.LOL!
Well said, the purrfect poem ...
Awwww......sweet!!!!! Even an imperfect trail can be a perfect adventure.
Hugs, Pam and Teddy
That's a great poem for a bicycling, and as I bicycle as much as I can I really enjoyed it.
Holding hands, then having to break when each goes 'round the tree!
We did not see anything messed up today, except no kitties were present. We hope those walkers or bikers don’t run head first into the tree. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. ❣️ XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Lovely poem ~ Hugs ^_^
Google is acting up ~ Fun poem ~ didn't notice any mess up on your part ~ Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
MOL MOL Mom gave us a great poem so we'll let her slide on the mess up
Hugs cecilia
That is a weird bike path!
That is a cute poem and a fun thankful, but all looks good to me too! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Great poem. I couldn't think of anything.
Adventures are better with another at your side.
Post a Comment