September 12, 2026

Caturday Cat Art

 UPDATE about Teddy and his family.  All is well....Mom made contact with Dianna from These Days of Mine, who spoke to Mom Pam.  All is well, but the internet issues have not been fixed.  They are going crazy but hope to be back online soon.  


We had Google Photos remix Noelle's Sunday Selfie using the oil painting effect.  How do you like it?




We're joining Athena's Caturday Art Blog Hop




See more Caturday Cat Art HERE.

18 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I sure hope they get. big discount for all the 'down time' with the internet. We sure do miss Pam and Teddy...and the Dad too.
That art effect is amazing!

eileeninmd said...

Cute image for Caturday! Have a happy day!

Katie Isabella said...

That is the most different effect so far and I LIKE it!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your art sure is pretty!!!

carol l mck said...

Awesome art work ~ love it ~ Hugs ^_^

My Mind's Eye said...

thanks to you and Dianna for the update on our Chef Teddy king of Baconia. I can for sure understand that they are going bonkers with this internet fiasco. I send lots of wishes for a better week for them soon
I love the oil paintings
Hugs cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

We appreciate the update on Teddy's family!
That's a spectacular artified photo; absolutely love it.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Beautiful artsy photo!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope everyone has a better weekend. Sweet hugs, Diane

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I would be lost without my internet! Love the sweet kitty photo.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

beautiful Noelle!

pilch92 said...

Very pretty. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

This looks fabulous!

Dianna said...

I miss them, too!

Dianna said...

I check my email several times each day hoping for an email from Pam!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Noelle, it looks like your Zoom meeting is being sponsored by Vermeer!"

Marvelous Marv said...

Wowzers! THAT is one gorgeous painting of you Noelle! We LOVE it!
Keep being AWESOME! Your #1 Fan Boy! Marvelous Marv

messymimi said...

Nicely done on the art!