We're pawticipating in Friendly Fill-ins sponsored by Four Legged Furballs and 15 and Meowing.
We took turns. Mom, Periwinkle, Noelle and Reesie.
1. Never have I ever __been without a cat (or more!)_.
2. My September to do list includes __planning____ and _enjoying Adventures with Stinky_______.
3. I wouldn’t mind hosting a __Churu__ party.
4. I’m always curious about other people’s (cats)_floof maintenance!__.
Today is also Flashback Friday hosted by Fivesibes
We made this graphic for Labor Day years ago. All Angels now



5 comments:
Hello there Angels. I remember you very well...
We’ve almost always had a cat, too. Only a couple of times as a kid did we do without one for a short time simply because we hadn’t gotten another since the last one went to the Bridge.
Thanks to your beautiful Angels for linking up with Feline Friday.
We remember all of your special angels. They'll always have a place in our hearts.
Chaplin: "We would totally be down for a Churu party!"
Lulu: "We love that collage of all your angels. No furry friend will ever be forgotten!"
I have not been without a cat in more than 27 years although I didn't have one in my youth.
Post a Comment