We're pawticipating in Friendly Fill-ins sponsored by Four Legged Furballs and 15 and Meowing.
We took turns. Reesie, Mom (who used to be an eBay power seller), Periwinkle and Noelle
1, I have been seeing a lot of my floof all over the house_.
2. __Selling on eBay is a good way to make some extra money.
3. I think __THIS is_ was the decade with the best Adventures with Stinky____.
4. Lately, I’ve been avoiding _hiding in the closet when there are scary noises__. (Mom is proud of me!)



10 comments:
oooh we remember that ebay time... the mama got even a bottle bubbly stuff for being a power seller... LOL
I gave up on selling on eBay because buyers complain about EVERYTHING. It's a huge hassle.
Lulu: "I have never been able to hide in the closet, I'm too big. Under Dada's desk is my go-to spot!"
Oona: "Oona hides in the closet all the time, but she does it for fun."
I am going to see ifI still have a Pirate costume!
"You can't handle the floof!"
Oops, sorry...that just sorta spontaneously typed out!
Reesie and Noelle a house is not complete w/o fluff
Hugs Cecilia
That is a cute flashback. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I sell on Ebay once in a while, but I try to stick to craigslist so I don't have to give a commission. XO
Always great job with fill-ins. Reesie, we would tell you to hold onto that look for winter, but we know it doesn’t really get cold there. Stinky believes anytime is great for an adventure with Periwinkle. Absolutely always love seeing Allie and Ellie.Angel Sawyer sends Noelle oodles of love forever and ever. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Those are all good answers! Sweet flashback for Pirate Day!!!
Good fill in answers.
We have extra doggies that seem to arrive spontaneously on our floors, LOL!
Cute flashback!
Post a Comment