Before our regular post, we want to wish Mom Pam from Two Spoiled Cats a Happy Birthday! We're glad they are back too!
We took turns. Mom, All of us, Noelle, Periwinkle
1. I am glad I live near _the Beach___.
2. I am glad I don’t live near __anywhere cold______.
3. I didn’t __know how special love was_ until I was _in love with Angel Sawyer_.
4. _Stinky's antics always make_made me truly laugh.
We're also participating in Pet Photo Fails hosted by Mudpie from Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries and Meows!




13 comments:
Nice fill in answers everyone!
That sure is a obstructive tail, Reesie, LOL!
What a wonderful surprise birthday card!! Thank you so much for such a special birthday greeting.......I just love it. This is the last birthday I'll have before turning 80 and I simply CANNOT BELIEVE I'M THIS OLD! Tee Hee Big Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)
Of the picture of the girls and that big fluffy tail. Happy birthday to Pam. And at this moment with the furnace running, I wish I did not live anywhere cold.
yoo girlz r so pretty!
Pam AND Teddy's return was the best present for them and especially for all of us
Hugs Cecilia
Gidget its right! You girls are sp pretty! I always thing you are the prettiest in the CB
That’s quite the impressive tail, Reesie!
I enjoyed your fill-in answers and that sure is a sweet flashback~
Cute fail and beautiful card!
Cute blooper. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. XO
Lulu: "I sure wish I lived near somewhere cold! I mean, there's snow in the mountains in winter, but that's still pretty far away."
Java Bean: "ROAD TRIP!!!"
What a lovely birthday greeting for Pam. All your fill-ins were purrfect. Our mom wishes she still lived near the beach. We know Angel Sawyer loved Noelle's fill-in, and he sends her his forever love. Stinky's antics make us laugh as well. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
A belated many happy returns of the day for Ms. Pam!
The beach is always a great place to visit, I would like to try living near one someday.
This is a fun fail, thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.
Post a Comment