Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts! From the original Sparks posts:
Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back.
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change.
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


13 comments:
super lessons for life we agree
Good advice, even when you are not a kitty! That kitty sure looks a lot like Reesie!
Love this AND they are purrrrfect lift lessons for us ALL!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy
This is simply the cutest and most accurate Monday spark I've seen in a long time.
Wonderful lessons from the kitty ~ my doggie teaches me great things too ~ Hugs ^_^'
ps. great book to read My Dog, My Buddha
https://anartistreflects.com
Cats have all the answers. It's purrfect.
Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the kitties and a hug to mom. ♥
Bravo bravo bravo I love this Hugs Cecilia
yes!!
Best ever!!
Great lessons for sure.
Ash @ Essentially Ash
Click here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography
That's such a fun spark!
Cats are so wise. XO
Well said!
Post a Comment