September 21, 2026

Missing Angel Sniffie

                                                     


 Like our slideshow of Angel Tamir, we share this one of Angel Sniffie every year too. They went OTB one day apart although not on the same year.  Sniffie left us in 2010.  We hope our friends enjoy seeing it again.  Do you know that when we started our Blog, we were not just The Florida Furkids but Sniffie and the Florida Furkids?

11 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

hugs to you.... we remember...

Lynn and Precious said...

I wish I had known them all when you first started blogging. But thank you for sharing now. Don't you love your angels.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I will always remember that beautiful and sweet Angel Sniffie.

Sandee said...

They leave their precious paw prints all over our hearts. So precious.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the kitties and a big hug to mom. ♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Of course you miss that beautiful little face and that boopable little nose. In fact I think I will give it a boop right now and maybe Angel Sniffie will feel it over the Rainbow Bridge." *BOOP*

Kitties Blue said...

We never tire of seeing the videos of your sweet angels. We are sorry we didn't know Sniffie before she got her angel wings. Sending lots of love and hugs as you remember. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Eastside Cats said...

What a beauty she was.
Hugs and purrs.

My Mind's Eye said...

Sharon your videos are always just purrfect
Hugs Cecilia

pilch92 said...

Beautiful tribute to your sweet girl. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sniffie was a beauty!

messymimi said...

Angel Sniffie was a wonderful cat, I'll bet she knows she's missed.