I was thinking the same thing as Lynn and Precious!
Thanks for stopping by my Musings blog. Years ago I did spill red wine all over my laptop, floor, and wall. Taught me not to put a glass, even water, near electronics. (I ended up having to replace that laptop sooner than I expected to!)
Charlee: "The other day I was sleeping in the output tray of Dada's laser printer, even though there are literally a dozen places in his office where I am 'supposed' to sleep. Because you can't tell a cat what to do, am I right?"
Reesie, that glass must be either warm or cool to take you away from your scratcher bed. You do look amazingly comfy there. Sweet dreams! Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
22 comments:
close to the music ;O)
Nice spot for a snooze - and if she happens to roll over in her sleep she lands on the bed!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy
Well there's a cat for you, lol. Why take the soft spot when you can find something hard to lay on! But still look beautiful by the way.
I was thinking the same thing as Lynn and Precious!
Thanks for stopping by my Musings blog. Years ago I did spill red wine all over my laptop, floor, and wall. Taught me not to put a glass, even water, near electronics. (I ended up having to replace that laptop sooner than I expected to!)
I would have chosen the nice soft bed instead of the hard table surface!
Charlee: "The other day I was sleeping in the output tray of Dada's laser printer, even though there are literally a dozen places in his office where I am 'supposed' to sleep. Because you can't tell a cat what to do, am I right?"
Reesie, that glass must be either warm or cool to take you away from your scratcher bed. You do look amazingly comfy there. Sweet dreams! Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Reesie that looks most comfie and you can look at yourself too
Hugs cecilia
Reesie found the purrfect spot to nap. Adorable shot.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
choices, choices, choices
Wish we had some glass shelves at Eastside Cats, so I could take pics from underneath...hehehe!
Jajajaja, suele pasar cuánto más fácil se lo ponemos, ellos a su bola. Un encanto. Besitos desde Bitácora literaria España
You girls sure do know how to make use of scratchers. Mom loves seeing a well used scratcher.
make sur ewe due knot mizz LUNCH BRAKE reesie…look at de time 😸🐾‼️💚
I'll bet the shelf is nice and cool against your furs.
I think she is saying AAAHHH...My new favorite sleeping sot and I DARE YOU TO DISTURB ME AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT...
You look adorable up there sweet Reesie!
Such a cutie. XO
The best entertainment on the entertainment center!
Interesting choice for a nap, Reesie! Maybe you need a big bed so you can sprawl in it, like you are on that hard glass shelf! Too funny!
Reesie, will you be trying napping on the cat bed scratcher at some point?
Lying on the scratcher is so overrated!
Post a Comment