1. Why don't we have Stinky Goodness all day long? We think it should be available 24/7. Noelle is a growing girl and we need to help her get bigger by having LOTS of Stinky Goodness! Silly kitties....you have your dry kibble available 24/7 and if you had Stinky Goodness all day long it wouldn't be "special" Noelle needs her special kitten kibble too.
2. We like to sleep on your pillow, why do you think your head should be there???Um....have you noticed that it isn't there when YOU get up on the pillow to sleep? Do you think it's comfy to sleep with my head scrunched down like that?
3. Why don't you spend more time working on our blog and helping us visit our friends? Now you KNOW I spend a lot of time helping you. I admit, I've been pretty lax helping you visit friends but we DO blog every day.
4. Why do you feel the need to capture effurything we do with the flashy box? We would like privacy sometimes...how would you like it if we photographed you on the human litterbox??? Considering the fact that you NEVER let me in there alone I guess that whole privacy thing isn't really something you believe in.
5. Toys are important. We are cats. Everything is a toy for us. Why don't you understand that? Noelle needs more nip toys (yeah....let's put it on Noelle!) Reminder....Green papers are NOT toys. If you play with them and chew them or scoot them under the dishwasher where they disappear there are less of them to buy treats with. You have tons of toys and Noelle has even dug some out that you haven't played with in AGES!
6. Chairs....see question #5. Everything is ours! You already take over all the chairs....that's why I'm typing sitting at the edge of my chair.
7. Napping is a major sport for us, why don't you beans nap more? Good question - you're definitely smarter than humans when it comes to napping!
8. Why do you try to close the bathroom door? Don't you understand that we worry that you could be in danger in there and we might have to save you from being flushed away??? As you know, I've stopped closing the door until AFTER you come in with me...much easier that way! In fact, I even carry Allie in with me sometimes!
9. Why do you use that silly voice when you talk to us? We don't change our meow when we speak to you. Silly voice?
10. . About #9.....why don't you meow? Why should WE learn a different language?? You seem to do a great job communicating in your own language and even managed to ask these questions!!
11. We like to whap things. Why don't you put more things on the counter for us to whap? You mean like those nice glasses or the treat bags? It seems you do a good enough job without me adding to the whap fest!
12. When can we do this again? Next year?
So what did you ask YOUR beans??? Did they answer you????